Monday 14 June 2010


Hi!
well....I want tell you about my favourite subject of this year: Zoology. In this subject you can learn about all the animals, his physical characteristics and the complicated operation of his parts. I think that this is a very important subject in Veterinary, because we need know all about an animal for can understand the complexity of his operation...
In this moment, my best marks are of Zoology...I'm learning a lot of animals, thinks that I don't can imagine before...I think that animals are the best, but there are many thinks that I don't know, for this reason I take this oportunity for say you that you take advantage of learn everything that you can...
I hope learn more and more each class....that is very important for me beacuse I try to expand my Knowledge about animals.
And that is all...take care!!
Bye

6 comments:

  1. that is my photo.... jajajaja... good luck with zoology...

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajjaja thanks you!!!
    but you copy my picture!! no me jakja

    ReplyDelete
  3. you stole igor's picture!!!
    xD

    Yeah!! all loves zoology, cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    well....I want ^ tell you about my favourite subject of this year: Zoology. In this subject you can learn about all the animals, WW his physical characteristics and the complicated operation of WW his parts. I think that this is a very important subject in Veterinary, because we need ^ know all about an animal for can understand the complexity of his operation...
    In this moment, my best marks are of Zoology...I'm learning a lot of animals, SP thinks that I don't can imagine before...I think that animals are the best, but there are many SP thinks that I don't know, for this reason I take this oportunity for say you that you take advantage of learn everything that you can...
    I hope learn more and more each class....that is very important for me beacuse I try to expand my Knowledge about animals.
    And that is all...take care!!
    Bye

    Eve,
    well done!! I'm glad you are doing good in zoology! good luck with the rest.
    check some spellings ok?
    regards,
    miss

    ReplyDelete